Ausflugsideen bei Sonnenschein und Regenwetter.
Kultur-Events im Sommer 21.
... tun und lassen zu können, was Du willst.
The 7 best
1. In the family park „Urzeitwelt“ , young
and old canfollow the traces of
pterodactyls and mammoths.
2. The boat rental offers you the opportunity to glidethrough the Vordere Gosausee,
surrounded by the breathtaking Dachstein.
3. Discover the underworld with a visit
to the Koppenbrüller cave.
4. You can try your luck at the Gosau
reservoir andlook forward to
great fish catches.
5. The adventurers can try the
Max & Moritz route.
6. The Gosau „Bummelzug“ brings you to the home of the elves, from where you
embark on an adventurehike.
7. An absolute must for our little ones : The playground at lake Hallstättersee.
Swimming fun - 7 tips
for water lovers
1. A great offer for you adventurers: the Salzkammergut Summer Card.
2. Play Robin Hood and prove your skills
with a bow and arrow.
3. If you don‘t want to give up your training on vacation, you can work out on numerous running and Nordic walking trails.
4. The horse lovers can live out their
passion on one of the surrounding farms.
5. For those looking for an adrenaline rush, paragliding is just the thing.
6. Get on your racing bike and
forget the time.
7 Amazing summer
1. Experience the exciting history of Gosau by visiting the local museum.
2. Discover the world‘s oldest salt mine.
3. Embark on the traces of the past in the Azenaumühle adventure museum.
4. Explore the spectacular
5. You can experience archaeological excavationsunder the sports shop „Janu“.
6. Marvel at the craftsmanship of
Gmund ceramics on a
7. Let yourself be surprised by various
machines in the Curiosity Cabinet.